Thu, 09 Mar|
VALENCIA Birth Preparation/Hypnobirthing Course FACE to FACE in English
Info and tools to prepare expecting couples for a more positive, calm & confident birth no matter what your preferences are or what path birth takes.
Time & Location
09 Mar, 18:00 – 06 Apr, 21:00
Valencia, Valencia, Spain
About the Event
My name is Ana Piera. I’m the founder of The Dancing Birth brand, birth preparation & hypnobirthing instructor, doula, breastfeeding counselor & hypnotherapist. I’m a proud mother of 3 boys originally from Spain. At the moment I´m doing face to face classes in Spain and Dubai and online classes worldwide.
I discovered the hypnobirthing programme and techniques with my 3rd pregnancy and I had a very empowering and transforming birth experience. It changed my life!
I’m passionate about preparing and supporting expecting couples during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal journey for you to have a more positive, comfortable and confident experience, independently of your birth preferences or what path birth takes.
You will learn birth physiology, how to deeply relax, let go of fear and connect with your natural birthing instincts. All the hypnobirthing techniques are learnt during the classes and then you practice every week at home with your husband and we review it in the next class and we are periodically in contact for you can ask questions or discuss anything.
I also did the prenatal yoga training, rebozo Mexican birth techniques, waterbirth training and I include some of this info & techniques into my programme. I also do private classes in case you prefer this option. Expecting couples enjoy these practical, informative and fun classes and learn useful info and techniques for your pregnancy, birth and the postpartum journey! It´s a great programme for birth partners to be able to support mothers more effectively and confidently during birth.
- 3 different breathing techniques (during contractions, in between & to birth your baby together with pushing)
- The 3 birthing stages
- Birth positions
- Birth plan/preferences
- Birth partner script & practice
- Birth partner role
- Positive language & positive touch
- Soothing strokes massage & pressure points massage
- BRAINS system - how to ask open questions and get evidence based information to make informed decisions
- Fun couple exercises (practice, practice, practice)
- How your amazing pelvis & uterus work
- How encourage baby to go/remain at the optimal fetal position
- Physical preparation for mamas
- Pain management techniques - natural and medical
- Pelvic floor info and exercises
- Perineal massage
- Deep relaxation sessions
- Techniques to support the dilation process
- Postnatal period and breastfeeding
Programme Dates for March Programme FACE to FACE and in English:
Class 1: Thrusday March 9th
Class 2: Thrusday March 23rd
Class 3: Thrusday March 30th
Class 4: Thrusday April 6th
From 6pm to 9pm
Course Location: Valencia, Spain
The full group programme fee for the couple IN PERSON is 300 euros.
The programme fee includes:
· 12 hour programme
· A book to help structure your practice at home.
· Login access to The Wise Hippo website with lots of resources and more than 90 videos.
. Husband/ birth partner can attend with you.
· 11 downloadable MP3´s relaxation mp3s/audios from a unique website access.
· Deep relaxation practice sessions in some classes.
· Relaxing music.
. Meet other expecting couples and create a tribe. Invitation to join the WhatsApp group.
· Email/telephone support from me up until you have your baby & beyond. I like to be very close to ¨my couples¨ · Birth movie clips shown during the course of women using hypnobirthing
. Weekly follow-up emails after each class with extra information & resources to support you better during your journey.
. Invitation to join dedicated Wise Hippo FB group to learn about other birth experiences, share information and ask questions.
For more details check out website www.thedancingbirth.com (you can read at my website blog real birth stories told by ¨my¨ Hypnobirhing moms and one dad testimonial) and my Instagram account @thedancingbirth :)
You can also visit the website of the programme from the UK The Wise Hippo to see recent testimonials from parents and resources www.thewisehippo.com
If you wish we can have a complementary meeting via zoom for you to get to know me, ask me questions and learn more about the programme. Thank you!
Welcome to the next hypnobirthing group :-)
Love always, Ana Piera